Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Day 7: Macau -> Hong Kong

And now the negative side of Macau. There is no internet. Or rather no internet for a reasonable price. The only way to get internet appears to be through the expensive hotels where I would have to pay $10/50 minutes, which is not a reasonable price. So I needed to get back to Hong Kong in order to check on my reservations for hotel in Beijing.

After waking up in a nice hotel in Macau I walked around a bit and went down to take some more pictures. I then boarded a ferry and came back to Hong Kong and back to my hostel.

People are waiting for internet. In any case my reservations came through, I am picking up the tickets tomorrow and I am off to Beijing on friday.

cheers,
BR

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mysterious Stranger said...

It's a good thing that you wound up staying in HK longer than you thought, and are not in Beijing today. According to AFP, Beijing issued a pollution warning, with a dangerous level of breathable suspended particles. Might want to check out one of them surgical masks.

Then again, I bet they get phenomenal sunsets...

8:12 AM  
Blogger Bubba said...

I don't think the breathable suspended particles are going anywhere so I'll get those sunset shots...

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home